PDA

View Full Version : DIY Draped vest....

Tussiemussies
6-10-13, 11:25pm
So cute....

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=5aiJYGzioHw&list=UUfAH8xipUz0o_2D0edsKmQQ&feature=share&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D5aiJYGzioHw%26feature%3 Dshare%26list%3DUUfAH8xipUz0o_2D0edsKmQQ

Merski
6-11-13, 6:09pm
Wow! I also likes the you tube of Mei who cut a spectacular wrap item and proceeded to show variations of wearing it. Simple, elegant, creative inexpensive!!!

Tussiemussies
6-12-13, 1:52am
I didn't see the YouTube version. The page I was on was all in pictures...:)

Merski
6-12-13, 6:11am
I like the you tube versions because we all learn differently. The other cool one was by Ai Nuygen or something like that.

Tussiemussies
6-12-13, 9:41pm
I like the you tube versions because we all learn differently. The other cool one was by Ai Nuygen or something like that.

You are so right, we all learn differently. Glad you enjoyed this. Let us know if you make it and post some pics!

Merski
6-13-13, 6:22am
Well, I bought a tee shirt at the consignment store for $3 and made it! I did it at work because I do teen programming at the library and thought this might be good. Co workers thought that it was cute and clever but a teen I asked thought it looked "really strange" so now I don't know who to believe! Will try the one by Ai Nugyen out of knit fabric since hers was 2 holes and more versatile. I figure you all can get a goodwill tee and try it yourself....just tack the opening at the seams on the neck hole as it seems to be coming apart there.

Tussiemussies
6-14-13, 3:11am
Well, I bought a tee shirt at the consignment store for $3 and made it! I did it at work because I do teen programming at the library and thought this might be good. Co workers thought that it was cute and clever but a teen I asked thought it looked "really strange" so now I don't know who to believe! Will try the one by Ai Nugyen out of knit fabric since hers was 2 holes and more versatile. I figure you all can get a goodwill tee and try it yourself....just tack the opening at the seams on the neck hole as it seems to be coming apart there.

That is so great Merski that you got to try it, and with a $3 tee...I wouldn't base my decisions on what the teens think! I am interested to hear how the next one you try turns out. Definitely send in a picture and let me know if you have worn the one you just made. what color did you make it in? Chris

Merski
6-14-13, 6:21am
I will!