PDA

View Full Version : raunchy adult humor: House of Lies

iris lilies
7-23-13, 12:29am
Ok, I admit it--I like raunch.

I am watching House of Lies with Don Cheadle and it is silly-funny and raunchy. It's a cable tv show about a business consultant and his team. They are as ruthless as any of their often unethical clients. When they aren't with clients every 3rd word is the F word and constant jokes about getting laid; sex scenes are common.

All hail the glory of cable tv where adult fare can play unimpeded by network Standards and Practices board!

bUU
7-23-13, 5:20am
The thing that makes the F-word especially interesting in House of Lies is when it streams from the mouth of the most angelic face on the show, Miss Veronica Mars herself. It's a little jarring, even. :)

iris lilies
7-23-13, 8:21am
The thing that makes the F-word especially interesting in House of Lies is when it streams from the mouth of the most angelic face on the show, Miss Veronica Mars herself. It's a little jarring, even. :)

I never watched Veronica Mars, I know that actress mainly from her sloth video. That one is funny, look it up on Youtube if you haven't seen it. The best version is her setting it up on the Ellen show so I suppose these keyword search in Youtube would work:

Kristen Bell Ellen show sloth

ToomuchStuff
7-23-13, 11:49am
One that I would recommend, but you will have to watch online (not shown in the USA, and still not available in Region 1), is Mrs Brown's Boy's. Clips can be found via You Tube, but it is worth watching online (I hope they make it available in the USA at some point)