PDA

View Full Version : had a deep dream

Zoe Girl
8-24-13, 3:39pm
I think this one was a real almost prophetic dream. I have those sometimes among the worries and hopes of everyday life (I hope I stop having the one about missing a kid in my programs!). The relevant background is that I work in out of school time programs and recently applied for a middle school position that paid much better. I did not get the job but our grants manager talked to me and the person who got it had been 2nd in command for 3 years. I still felt good. I applied for a more technical job in the department and talked to the grants manager but we seemed to agree they were looking for a different set of skills than mine. I still am feeling pressured, I have a very big reason to push to earn more within 2 years.

So my dream was sitting in a circle like children with all of my peers in the same job, maybe 12 of us in this position at least. A person came in to talk to us about 2 job opportunities that were available, one very much like the middle school job. Then she laser focused on me, she spent the rest of the time talking to the group but never breaking eye contact with me. I felt a little uncomfortable but ended up answering her, saying yes I would apply, asking a few questions like you would at the end of the interview.

I have a little hope, plus the astrologer/psychic said that it has been true the world has been beating me up for 3-5 years, and this year will be a series of breaks into a much better life. That has made me encouraged to keep trying because no matter what you still have to apply and do the work.