PDA

View Full Version : Back again, back again!

Spider In The Bath
3-7-11, 10:45am
Hello again (again).

I was a long standing member of the old board and joined this one when it opened all shiny and new at the end of last year. However, I have not posted much as I have been quite ill for the last few months rrrrr. I managed to ruptured my calf muscle and then get a lovely dvt (blood clot) in my thigh. I have been off work for 3 month and finally back in again tomorrow.

Anyway, I am back on my feet again and looking forward to catching up with everyone.

kally
3-7-11, 12:25pm
Glad to hear you are better. Does your name come from the Flanders and Swann song?

Mrs-M
3-7-11, 1:45pm
WOO- WHO!!! Welcome back SITB! Hope your on your way to improved health and looking forward to seeing you on the forum!

Spider In The Bath
3-9-11, 2:19am
Glad to hear you are better. Does your name come from the Flanders and Swann song?

Hello,

No it is from an old advert that was on the tv in the uk about prespex baths when they first came out in the late 70s early 80s. Only me and my eldest sister can remember the song and everyone else thinks we have just made it up.

Wildflower
3-9-11, 4:03am
I love your new name and avator. :) Glad you're back!

Spartana
3-10-11, 2:53pm
I love the name too SITB. I just googled it and it came up with all kinds of cute little cartoon videos. I also googled Spartana (thinking it would be a good name for a spartan living minimalist like myself) and discovered it was a very crappy Romanian SUV - but a cute one :-)! Maybe I should go back to She-Rah.