PDA

View Full Version : I Do Do Christmas

Gregg
12-23-13, 8:02am
And will again this year. The tree is up, cookies made, presents wrapped, menu planned and family starts showing up tonight. Now if it would only snow...

The real point of this is just to wish everyone here a happy holiday, whatever holiday you choose to celebrate! Health and happiness, prosperity and peace to all.

Merry Christmas!!!

Tussiemussies
12-23-13, 8:05am
Merry Christmas to you Gregg!!

catherine
12-23-13, 8:21am
We are doing it as we speak! Just got the tree up and my son was practicing Silent Night on the piano in anticipation of a good sing-song when his siblings get down here from VT this evening. Merry Christmas indeed!!

Merry Christmas to you, Gregg, and to the Simple Living community!

razz
12-23-13, 8:40am
Way to go, Gregg! Enjoy your Christmas time is whatever is best and wonderful for each of you!

SteveinMN
12-23-13, 9:25am
Merry Christmas, Gregg-family!

If you want, you can have some of our snow (http://www.weatherstreet.com/weather-forecast/minnesota-snow-cover.htm)...

Blackdog Lin
12-23-13, 10:44am
Merry Christmas week to everyone. May it be all you wish it to be.....

iris lilies
12-23-13, 10:52am
Last year I did it, this year I did not. It's random.

goldensmom
12-23-13, 11:51am
Merry Christmas, Gregg-family!

If you want, you can have some of our snow (http://www.weatherstreet.com/weather-forecast/minnesota-snow-cover.htm)...

Ditto, especially the snow part. Still snowing here so plenty to share.

Simpler at Fifty
12-23-13, 12:18pm
We are ready too. We got 6 inches of snow yesterday and it is snowing again today. More expected on Christmas. They do a great job plowing our city and county but sometimes it is nice to stay in and watch it snow.

JaneV2.0
12-23-13, 12:35pm
I do too. Christmas is my favorite holiday. I enjoy buying presents for people (and for myself, too) and holiday get-togethers, lights, and food. I'm not religious--don't get me started on Christian co-opting of a pagan holiday--but I enjoy the occasional choir rendition of carols. But I understand the pressures and how it can get to be too much for many people.

Merry Christmas, happy Solstice, and all the joys of the season to all of you!

Florence
12-23-13, 12:49pm
Merry Christmas!!

Gardenarian
12-23-13, 1:59pm
Happy Christmas & peace to all.

Lainey
12-23-13, 4:49pm
Likewise, peacefulness and prosperity - however you define it - for everyone here for 2014.