PDA

View Full Version : Dave's new job in Organic Farming

Amaranth
1-1-11, 4:48pm
Dave, When you get a chance to pop in here, would tell us some about your new organic farming adventures?

TMC
1-3-11, 7:57am
I second that request. It is a secret dream of mine to chuck it all and find an apprenticeship on an organic farm for the opportunity to learn. I will live vicariously through you.

razz
1-3-11, 10:04am
Ok, where did you find out about the next project for Dave? Do tell.

Crystal
1-3-11, 11:50am
Ok, where did you find out about the next project for Dave? Do tell.

If you go to the old forum page, he posted a note there saying goodbye and telling us about his new adventure. I did send him an e-mail telling him about this thread. If he doesn't have time to join and post here, maybe he could do a blog and update it occasionally.

razz
1-3-11, 12:41pm
Thanks Crystal, I was glad to read that and see a new direction unfolding in DW's life. I certainly appreciated his SLN efforts towards the change in direction in my life.

Aspen
1-5-11, 6:44am
I don't think Dave realizes what an inspiration he is or the depth of our affection for him. I'd like to know about his farming adventure, too.

Crystal
1-5-11, 7:58am
I did tell Dave about this thread. Here is his reply:

Thanks for the head’s up Crystal . For the time being I’m taking a little break from the Internet and tying up 15 years of loose ends. However, I will check in to the new Forums in the future.