Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115
Results 1,141 to 1,146 of 1146

Thread: Very Important Subjects

okay-----I came up with yet another BRILLIANT idea for repurposing that unsightly eyesore that absolutely positively RUINS the otherwise picturesque little village of Herman, Zurra. See-----what they needta to is turn it into an abbatoir, and yup---process horses for export to Quebec & the ZMother Country, France. I know you kids like sitting in an airport and sitting on a plane watching moo-vvvees and then sitting in a classy(expensive) rist-o-rante, looking at a menu and deciding what culinary delight suits your appetite. oui, oui---ze filly filets are dee-licious, madame. So yeah---they can bring the old nags that the amish don't need, cause they're too old to pull a plow or whatever--or even the wagon to church-----process them, and export the "product"" to French-speaking areas of the world. Doesn't that sound like a grand idea? Hope that helps you kids some. Thankk mee.

okay-----random subject: conversing with people from that littlebitty town waaaay up north in the middle-o-nowhere. if i had nothing better to do, i'd write a satire. but yeah---when you converse with Those People, you're sure to be pimped. "pimping" in the Iwah way, is to make a comment tailor-made for you, to embarass, annoy, and achieve superiority by making some half-(or less than)true assertion in a VERY confident tone. Usually, with a toothpick hanging out of their mouth. Also---another tactic is a cautionary comment. Taking something disastrous they saw on tee-vee, and applying it to you, with a worst-case scenario. Again, usually with a toothpick hanging outta their mouth. They eat a lot of BIG cuts of meat up there, 'cause it's the Meat State. Swhy the need Mexxicans. Yup. Next time: mannerisms & comments typical of Those People, like Huh! or Ha! in a smart-alecky way. See? But there's more. Like saying "Yup" or "Awwwwsummm" and "Ah-May-Zeen". or every word that ends in -ing is pronounced as if it's "eeen". Example: "We're go-een to a wedd-een". See? there's other stuff, but thats it, for now. Thankk Mee.

okay----I decided ta use caps, again, for you kidses' benefit. Also, a limited amount of punctuation. But, the sentence structure & paragraph-ing stays the same. Not what you learned in 8th grade, in order to please your anal comp teacher. See? So anyway---I was reading about the Pres. Election of '68, and as part of my research related my findings to my known-fanaticrat test subjects. But yeah---they rejected it almost immediately, and were offended & dismissive and responded with comments such-as "so you want to return to slavery"? and crap like that. Two plus two plus two equals 222 to a libtard, evidently. Anyway, I my point was that among the 1968 candidates were Hugo Hubert Humphrey and of course Tricky Dick Nixon and of course George Wallace, all well-qualified candidates, compared to todays' lot. You may not like them, based on your perceptions of what they were like, since noneya kids were even born then, but they were good men who did what they believed was best. Also, there was Pat Paulsen, whom I supported at the time, since he would've been the first Norwegian-American President of the USA; a milestone, there. Yup. At the Republican Convention to choose candy-dates(yes, Virginia---they still had real conventions, then), there was George Romney, and he also was VERY respected and well-qualified. I reckon he hadta run as a Repub & not a 'Crat, since he was a former auto executive and not a Union Gangster. Dems always support the organized gangsters, don't they? Or else? But see---Romney had been born in Mexico, was like I said an auto executive and then Governor of Michigan. He had been the head of Hudson and Nash after they merged to form American Motors. I miust add that he believed Americans drove and drove and drove too-large gas guzzlers, which was spot-on. You bet. So, he woulda been an excellent President, but maybe not popular. Plus, he was a Mormon with no College Degree, which was a disqualification, even now. Just worked his way up the ladder. You don't see that any more. Nope. Later on, his boy, Mitt, ran for POTUS, but his likeability factor was low with me due to his tenure with Bain Capital. Not good, at that particular time, when many Americans were in distress. Hope that helps you some. Thankk mee.

okay----I guess since no one has posted anything today---I'll hafta been the first. But yerah---I reckon you kids are either out doing YARD WORK!!! or maybe going on a drive-n-eat with the GRAAAANDKIDS! That being said, I will hafta delve into one a my pet subjects, that being GrandKid Grandiosity. The Family Values People are VERY enthusiastic, when it comes ta GRANDKID GRANDIOSITY. So, anyway---more on that topic, later. Yup. Hope that helps you some. Thankk Mee.

okay----where was I? So anyway----I been needing a storage for my bikes, since my bike shed is full & to work in there at night or whenever, I hafta pull bikes out and leave them outside, and tarp them, which really isn't good. So yeah----last year I bought a really nice old GMC Sonoma bed(the same one the doors came offa), and set it on a two-wheeler in the backyard next to my shed. Well---I wenta the wreckin' yard last weekend, and there was a 94 Ford explorer with a bed topper on it. It isn't a direct match--slightly, slightly wider, but it will work for my purposes as a cover for the Sonoma Bed, to use for storage. It has tinted, openable windowsa on all sides, for access. I just needta get a long wooden pallet from the farm supply dumpster to go in there. This way, I can store bikes in out of the weather, not under tarps, and put ny bike stand in the shed, now that there's room. See? But yeah----elderly littlebittymee drug that pickup bed canopy from the furthest reaches of the wreckin' yard, to the front gate. Guess I'm not what you'd call "Middle Class", am I? Ha.

okay---went backta the wreckin' yard, and took my 4-way lug wrench & pulled four wheels offa a van like mine, but a 78 year model. The same one I pulled the windshield out of. Too bad they junked that van, but the only thing I can do is salvage summa the useful parts, so I did. Also, while I was there, I spotted a 70's model Chevy 1-ton, and pulled the front stabilizer bar offa it. That piece is getting harder to find. But yeah---you can use a 1-ton front bar on a 3/4 or 1/2 or even a G-series Van---which I'll do. It's larger in diameter. Hope that helps you some. Thankk mee.

Thread Information