Page 247 of 247 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247
Results 2,461 to 2,466 of 2466

Thread: What's for dinner?

chicken thighs Oven Fry mixed with 1/22 tsp of curry powder. Really good. Baked potato from the fruit stand.

A big vat of vegetable soup, so have lots of containers to go into the freezer, and dinner tonight as well. That's the only good thing about fall (well, other than the color of the trees), an excuse to make and eat lots and lots of soup!

Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    A big vat of vegetable soup, so have lots of containers to go into the freezer, and dinner tonight as well. That's the only good thing about fall (well, other than the color of the trees), an excuse to make and eat lots and lots of soup!
    I agree 100%!!! Love me some soup!
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

I joined a soup Facebook page and every day there’s a delicious looking soup posted.

The only good soup I make is chicken noodle. I’ve learned to use odd bits of package ends of various kind of noodles and it makes it more interesting.
    Last edited by iris lilies; 10-25-24 at 10:17am.

I bought a pasta making book and bought my daughter in law a pasta making attachment for her mixer for Christmas. I think I'll let her try it out, although I am tempted to get one for me now.

A food pantry in the area has a fundraiser every year featuring a meal composed of fixings from local restaurants - soup, sandwich, and dessert. The bag also contains a pottery bowl hand-made by a local potter (for the soup!). I will be going to pick up our meals and that will be dinner tonight. Yeah!
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Thread Information