Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: History

UA? Do you mean Ultralight? Yes, he was fun, and I also really enjoyed williamsmith's posts.

I'm sorry you landed in the hospital, LDAHL, but it must have been kind of fun to travel memory lane.

There are a lot of old members I miss: top of mind, Spartana, FloatOn, Stella, Ishbel, CathyA, TeacherTerry... the list goes on.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post
    UA? Do you mean Ultralight? Yes, he was fun, and I also really enjoyed williamsmith's posts.

I'm sorry you landed in the hospital, LDAHL, but it must have been kind of fun to travel memory lane.

There are a lot of old members I miss: top of mind, Spartana, FloatOn, Stella, Ishbel, CathyA, TeacherTerry... the list goes on.
    spartana and Stella post on websites I frequent. I see several others like Llhamo, Madgeylou on other sites. And others occasionally

I reviewed a post from 10 years ago and at that time I reported I was drinking 2 -3 bottles of wine a week. Yowza,. That’s a lot of alcohol! that was consumed socially because my wine drinking friend was still in town.

What happened to Cos me to stop drinking so much was my friend moved in 2019+ also I got a respiratory infection that would not go away. It hung on and hung on and morphed into other things. It made wine taste like crap. So during that time, I tried whiskey, but I never really got into it.

I confess, red wine is my drug. Don’t know if I mentioned my recent episode with cannabis? It was not fun. Red wine is where it’s at .

anyway, so for years I didn’t drink any red wine because it just did not taste good. And then I developed gout which made even more forbidden. So I pretty much stopped drinking for a couple years, but I’ve recently picked it up again and now I’m drinking two glasses of wine a week.

In fact, this post got me to thinking gosh I think I’ll have a glass of red wine and sit out on my deck and look at my beautiful view where the colors of the trees are ripe.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information