Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Why should I vote for Trump?

This thread is 14 pages! So many reasons to vote for Trump!

/sarcasm
    Last edited by iris lilies; 10-25-24 at 8:00pm.

I am getting a feeling that Trump will be re-elected. I don't know why. Just a gut feeling. I am afraid that nothing is going to touch Teflon Don. Nothing. I saw they pulled another woman Donald groped out of the shadows, but who cares at this point. People haven't batted an eye at his ramblings, his wordless swaying at his town hall meeting.

Ezra Klein, one of my favorite columnists had a great article in the NYT this week, saying that the reason Trump didn't go off the rails completely was because of incredible efforts of his staff and aides who worked tirelessly to keep his more extreme ideas and policies in check. If he gets re-elected, we can expect more of the same, except for the scary fact that the people who will accompany him to the White House this time will be a bunch of his a$$-kissers and extreme right-wing fundamentalists.

I'm sorry that the Democratic Party hasn't stepped up in a way that should have made defeating Trump an easy win. The state of the world these days have a significant number of people craving something they can be sure of. They don't really want to go forward into more of the unknown.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

I am literally praying you are wrong Catherine

Thread Information