Page 116 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116
Results 1,151 to 1,153 of 1153

Thread: Very Important Subjects

Okay---decidedta stay here and work on projects, steada goin' ta the wreckin' yard. Yup.

okay-----you know what? I'm feeling bored. So, after I rake some leaves, I'll board a plane bound for Zurich, and eat dinner in a lovely French restaurant, there. Then, board a plane for the trip home, and watch moo-vvees or read novels on the way. Yup. How does that sound to you kids?

okay----well, day before yesterday, I hadta make an emergeny run ta the wreckin' yard. See---the s 10 tailgate for my portable storage shed was missing the inner hinge bracket. The wreckin' yard has just ONE ol' early s 10 in stock. They've been outta perduction for 30 years, now! I've had mine for well over 20 years, and never driven it, anywhere. Anyway, I pulled all 4 of the tailgate hinge brackets, plus screws, and then grabbed the gauge cluster lense outta that van(for future use), plus there was a 79 C10 that had a recent set of taiwan hood hinges on it that I saw last time(a month ago), so I grabbed them, to place in my inventory. Yup. Also, a decent Rally Center cap missing the center emblem. Also, measured some car seats for possible use in my Packard project. Hafta wait until a really nice set o' caddy seats turn up. Hope that helps you kids some. Thankk mee.

Thread Information