Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Daily talking points

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    Clearly, we are past the persuasion phase of the campaign and into the whip-up-the-base phase. Trump hold a raucous, nonsense-laden event at Madison Square Garden, promising “a new golden age”. Elon Musk shows up to proclaim himself “dark gothic MAGA”.
    Indeed. Trump certainly understands who the base voters of the republican party are. A bunch of vile racist, xenophobic, misogynistic thugs who long for the days when straight white men ran everything and everyone else was meekly subservient at best or completely silenced into submission at worst. Hillary Clinton had it right when she described them as a basket of deplorables. Anyone who can still vote for the guy after yesterday's freak show is very much telling us who THEY are and it's not a good look for them.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    And if he does will you admit to being a sad and overly trusting apologist for the founder's inability to imagine a time when a hitler-wannabe convicted felon who had already once made a serious attempt to overthrow the government managed to become president a second time and destroyed the country?
    Yes.

Yes.
    I will post an admission if the concentration camp I’m assigned to has WiFi.

I will post an admission if the concentration camp I’m assigned to has WiFi.
    I don't see a world where you are the one they put in the concentration camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    I don't see a world where you are the one they put in the concentration camp.
    Having openly declared he hasn’t voted for Trump may not be the pass you think it is.

Thread Information